A blog about fraud, corruption and incompetence
Welcome to my blog! My name is Matt Rhodes. I recently surrendered my nursing license and made the transition from Nursing to become a licensed Private Investigator by the Louisiana State Board of Private Investigator Examiners (LSBPIE). As a Nurse Practitioner for the past decade, I specialized in Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation cases, serving as Medical Director of a large injury clinic and Director of a work injury clinic. As a nurse entrepreneur and small business owner, I gained expertise in medical billing and coding, the regulatory environment and facilities licensing. Combined with my clinical experience, I ended up with an impressive list of credentials with so many letters that they won’t fit on a single business card (See “Nursing Credentials” below).
With this diverse experience, I believe I have developed a unique skill set and knowledge base that qualifies me to investigate healthcare fraud and abuse. That is now what I do full-time. What I am doing part-time is writing for InjuryConspiracy.com about the fraud, corruption and incompetence that has become the norm in Arizona. I encourage you to check it out, you will be shocked and should be angry when you learn how things really work.
To learn more about me personally please see About Me page of this site.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from UTHSCSA. (BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing from U. of Cincinnati (MSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Board Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN)
- Public Health Nurse (PHN)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified (FNP-BC)
- Certified Sedation Registered Nurse (CSRN)
- Board Certification in Pain Management (RN-C)
- Advanced Practice Pain Management Nurse (AP-PMN)
- Functional Movement Training Certification (Basic, Advanced and Blades)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Trauma Nursing Core Course Provider (TNCC)
- DATA-Waived Prescriber for Opioid Use Disorder
- DEA Registration for Prescribing of Controlled Substances Schedules II-V
Companies Co-Founded by Matt Rhodes